Classics and Zombies

To celebrate my love for Halloween, or really, all things speculative, during the month of October, I've decided to elaborate on some of the things I adore. I'll open with this:

Book cover from amazon.

I was on an airplane from the U.S. to Germany when I read this and received several weird glances, but I didn't care. If you put two of my favorite things together, I'm going to be proud to show off the creepy, fantastic cover. Now, for the next.

picture from AMCTV The Walking Dead.

I'm a HUGE fan of AMC's The Walking Dead. Season 5 starts this Sunday, October 12!!! I'm sooooo excited!! There's a marathon all week, so I can get a full dose of zombies and the intriguing people that kill them before the premiere. Thanks, AMC!!

Now, because I'm a writer and things must orbit either writing or reading, there's an unconventional book publisher out there that favors the same things I do. Quirk Books. Go check them out and see all the awesomeness happening over there and their new releases. So. Much. Fun.

And just in case you need ideas on great books and movies that are full of zombies, here are a few suggestions*:





What about you? Do you have a passion for strange books or zombies? Is there a fictional juxtaposition out there that you're dying to write about or read about? I'd love to know. :)

Happy haunting, reading, and creating. No one can be you! So let yourself shine! :)

*images from Amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts