WriteOnCon 2014



Tuesday and Wednesday, August 26-27


To writers everywhere -- I LOVE WriteOnCon!!!

It's a super wonderful conference just for children's literature including: picture books, middle grade, young adult, and new adult!

Here's a quick list of the fabulousness I enjoy:


  • I meet new writers!
  • There are critique forums for query letters, 1st 250 words, and 1st 5 pages.
  • I found one of my super critique partners there in 2011! She's brilliant. I met her through the critique forums, but if that doesn't work, there's a CP match maker forum too!
  • It's FREE!! YES, FREE! 
  • They post the days events online so I don't miss anything! That means, if I have to be out of the house, I can check in at night and still be a part of the awesome.
  • Archives from 2010+ are also posted. So I can benefit from the coolness of past years! YAY!
  • Tons of agents browse the forums and can request my ms!! Double YAY!
  • I can submit my pitch for agents to see! Yes, yes, I can! 


Another great thing about WriteOnCon: It's open to everyone! So if you live in Australia, England, Taiwan, or Canada, you can attend!

Besides all this, amazing authors contribute their advice and share their knowledge. I mean, wow, right?!?

So come on and join the fun!! Critiques are happening NOW! You can get everything polished up before the agents come perusing.

Links: WriteOnCon, Pitch Event Instructions, 2014 Ninja Agents, The AMAZING Organizers, and Nifty Facts.

As always, happy writing!

And remember, no one else can be you! Don't be afraid to share your awesomeness! :)

Comments

Popular Posts